Studio Apartment Tour - Making a couch with Hardware and Reclaimed Materials

Living in Southern California is expensive
Living in Santa Monica, California is even more expensive
Living alone in Santa Monica is even more, more expensive
With it being expensive, I had to be creative about how I furnished my apartment; my studio apartment that is
I refused to give up color, art and designated areas in my studio apartment
In my main room, I've divided it with a floor divider into my bedroom and living room
To create my living room, I used hardware from Home Depot, reclaimed items from items left in my alley and materials purchased from Bed, Bath Beyond.
If you want to know where each item came from, then post your questions below and I will let you know, but first watch my video.
Tell me what you think


MY PEACE of jewelry, Zalina Handmade Designs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...