How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Olive Wood Bead Necklace

I'll leave the fashion to the fashion bloggers.
I've tried but can't keep up with posting "new" outfits
Reason being, I don't like to shop.
I'd rather work with my hands and make accessories.
Specifically MY PEACE of jewelry
So when I post "How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry" post
then 9 times out of 10 I'm wearing something you've previously seen
BUT I try to pair MY PEACE of jewelry with different outfits, 
in order to show how highly mixable my jewelry can be with a variety of looks,
whether, earthy, tomboy, classic, conservative, sexy...

Here I'm wearing a shirt dress from Old Navy with MY PEACE of jewelry 


It's an earthy statement necklace combining Olive Wood Beads and African Trade Beads


I have a pair of matching Olive Wood Bead earrings available with the necklace 
but I love to wear hoop earrings and this big earthy necklace is not going to dissuade me from pairing my hoops with it. I don't like to be matchy matchy anyway.


I think this Necklace pairs perfectly with 
a scoop neckline dress with even a button undone

This necklace and two other necklaces are available on Etsy


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins available on Etsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...