How I Wear MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - Black Seed Bead & Olive Wood Bead Necklace

I just completed this necklace this weekend. 
It's black seed beads, scatter of oval Olive Wood beads and wooden disc beads
;us silver metal accent beads.


Necklace pairs very well with scoop neckline
Even though I am wearing silver hoop earrings with the necklace,
I did make a pair of matching drop earrings, made out of oval olive wood beads, 
accented with a silver metal bead and black seed bead.


MY PEACE of jewelry in the making...




Same necklace worn with hoops and matching drop earrings.





Necklace available on Etsy


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins on Etsy

I'm glad to link up to DC in Style's Monday Bloom

Comments

  1. Hi Zalina, just started following and reading up on some blogs again after so long. You always have great posts. Hope you're doing well and have a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm surviving LOL! I hope you are doing the same. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...