MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - paddle charm necklace

MY (new) PEACE of jewelry
paddle charm necklace

I made this necklace with
5 brass paddle charms
hanging from antique brass rolo chain


Great necklace for Spring
It's light, simple and goes with practically any neckline
Available on Etsy

Here I'm wearing with a white v-neck blouse



My Outfit

blouse - Brandy & Melville
color jeans - Urban Outfitters
shoes - Urban Outfitter
purse - thrifted




I'm keeping it simple with the necklace and outfit


Handmade Jewelry and Mannequins on Etsy

It's MONDAY, 
which means it's time to check out the ladies at
ZICKI MICKI's MIXIT!#97
and
DC in STYLE Monday Bloom

Comments

  1. brille+ohrringe+kette= großartig:) und ich liebe deine apricotfarbigen hosen:)
    xxxx birgit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...